Monday, September 12, 2011

trying to get the mojo back

Hello my dears,


In a valiant attempt to try to get my mojo back, I got my self settled into my craft room for the day yesterday.
After crying a bit at all the remembrance and writing my short story yesterday, I decided to put up the baby gate, bring the cats in the room with me, turn on the TV and get to work.


Mack asked me to make a flower a few weeks ago when she was visiting. I finally got around to it. If you follow me on Twitter or on Facebook You can see the picture that I sent from my Instragram account.


Then I watched the season Finale of a couple of shows that I DVR'ed. Gotta love that.




I did get a new wreath done. A la all the rolled felt flowers out there. I have never made something so easy. 
Just cut a circle, cut a spiral out of that circle and roll it. EASY! How to Girl has a great tutorial.  Though I start at the center of my circle for the rolling it turned out just fine.




Hope you all are having a GREAT monday ;-)

Cherie




Linking up:
 Dragonfly Designs

5 comments:

  1. Cute wreath! Hope you get your mojo back soon thought with a wreath like that, I think you are clearly on your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute wreath...Sometimes I have days or even a week when my mojo has left me! LOL
    A good cry or a trip to the craft store and I am ready to get going again.
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute wreath!! I am getting into the fall spirit myself. I havent tried the rolled felt flowers yet. I think those might go on my list for gotta do it NOW! thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! What a fresh, welcoming new wreath! You did a really wonderful job on the cute little rosettes. I'm so glad you shared this @ Show & Share, hope to see more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, Cherie! Great fall colors. Thanks so much for linking up to One Artsy Mama!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you! Comments are always welcomed!