Saturday, April 9, 2011

A New Look!

Well there my dears!

Hope you all have had a great Saturday.
I have been working on some spring cleaning today, fixing a computer and another coat of Kilz on the dreaded stairs redo...yes it has become the never ending project.

Gave myself a new look today... no not me physically.. the blog!

Do you like?

Thanks to Kristin at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia  I was able to use Picasa to edit my photos and created that gorgeous collage that you see up there!

Trying to remember all of my previous education in web design, but soo much has changed in the past 6 years and I haven't kept up with it. Luckily I still have my books so you may see changes here and there.


Let me know what you think!


I also had to watch for this today.

Gabby Loves Sweet Tea.


Hugs,

Cherie

3 comments:

  1. Love your header! I need to redo mine. I did it a year ago and can't remember how anymore!
    That kitten is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like you new header! I need to work on something for myself... Following back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I am so glad you joined my newbie party...please add my link to your post as well so others know you are joining a newbie party. Thanks! Your header looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you! Comments are always welcomed!