Thursday, April 21, 2011

Quilting

Hello my dears,

Hope you all are having a great Thursday!
This is my last day of work for the week! Three day weekend here I come.

So, I am going to a baby shower this weekend, as in Saturday... and I still have the binding left to do on the quilt I am making and make the few other things I promised. Can we say that Cherie's procrastination is getting the best of her this month week?

Well anyways, I would love to show you the quilt but someone (Sister in law) reads this blog.
 

This is the fabric I am using. Isn't it SWEET?
yes, we she is expecting a baby girl! I don't know who is more excited the new parents to be or me!
I can't wait as my girls are getting way too old to be dressed in onsies with frilly little tutus, matching hairbows and shoes. I also don't think Monkey Man would appreciate it! ;-)

What have you all been working on this week?

Ohhh, I won another giveaway! Mine for the Making giveaway by Kitty cats and airplanes etsy store during the Spring Fling she was holding! I can't wait to see my present award.




Until next time,
HUGS!

Cherie


1 comment:

Would love to hear from you! Comments are always welcomed!