Monday, July 25, 2011

Feeling Lucky??

Hello my dears,
http://www.ohiouprssa.org/2009/02/what-not-to-wear-interview-apparel.html
It is monday morning at 1023am and I have already seen people that make me wonder if they are still teaching how to dress and act for interview success. Who doesn't show up without a pen, a notepad and dress nicely??? Don't show up in a sundress and sandals. I don't care how hot it is outside. AND definitely do not show up in jeans!!
Sorry for the rant... just erks me. You come to an interview dressed for success, enthusiastic and ready for what ever lame job you are applying for.




OK... OK... ON to bigger and better things. Are you feeling lucky?? I know I am... ;-)  ok. I wish I am lucky at this one.


Miss Karly over at "Buns in my oven" is doing a fabulous giveaway!


Who wants to win a $100 Gift Certificate to Best Buy??
I know I do!! How about you? What’s your dream appliance? Leave a comment telling her what kind of fancy futuristic appliances you’d like to see and you could win a $100 Best Buy gift card!


 I just want a fridge that cleans up after those spills that little ones make trying to be big boys and spill the chicken juice or the tea or thinking the jello is done.


Go!! Click on the Samsung 4-Door LCD Refrigerator above to go over to Karly's blog.




Hugs!


Cherie

1 comment:

  1. so funny about what you said about dressing up for an interview. I was just watching Judge Judy the other day and am always amazed at how people dress for court these days. Ripped jeans, cleavage showing (and lots of it LOL), baseball hats, etc. What is this world coming to? Shouldn't there always be those few times when we dress respectfully?

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you! Comments are always welcomed!