Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Birthday Celebrations

Hello my dears!

No it isn't my birthday. But it is Rachelle's over at Fingerprints on the Fridge. Go wish her happy birthday!





Slow day today for me. Still working at the moment. maybe I will get some crafting done this evening.
I have to go pick up another foster kitten tonight.

Last night I was so pooped that I took a nap after work. Didn't make it upstairs to change out of my work clothes, just laid on the couch and took a 2 hour snooze. Which of course made it very difficult for me to try to sleep last night, so I could wake up at 5am.

Anywho, While I was napping away my afternoon, Lizard was crafting for a school project.

She was doing a family tree for Spanish class. I took one look at this and told her to go make another as this one is now MOMMY'S! I think she thought I was kidding until I placed on top of the Pie Safe for everyone to see until I can frame it properly.

well I am still tired and my day here is soon coming to an end and maybe I should get some work done ;-)

hugs!
Cherie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you! Comments are always welcomed!