Sunday, May 22, 2011

Lazy Day and a quilt

Hello there my dears,

Hope you all have had a wonderful weekend.
Since the Rapture didn't get any of us, thought that I better post some stuff.

Today has been lazy day and  laundry day, I am not even making dinner as Lizard and your BOYFRIEND are in the kitchen making lasagna!!

In between laundry and watching Handsome Man get his butt kicked playing Bad Company, I did manage to squeeze in a mini quilt made out of some scraps I had.

It is 9 inches x 9 inches pinwheel design.
 Pretty easy once you get the hang of it. Hardest part is getting your half square triangles sewn.
I don't have a picture of how I did it as these were in my scrap pile from a previous project.
Here are the basics
pinwheel quilt, quilting

 I was trying to do a mug rug for work so we aren't using paper towels to place our drinks on. And the pinks should girly up the office a bit as I am the only female in my department! What do you think?

Hugs!

Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you! Comments are always welcomed!