Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hooooo Are you?

Hello my dears,


While reading my blogs I came across Nat Mac's Knick Knacks who is participating in Night Owl Crafting "hoo are you?" series. 



 NightOwlCrafting

Here are this week's questions!
1.  What is your favorite thing cooked on the bbq?
2. How do you celebrate Memorial Day?
3. Do you like your handwriting?
4. Do you still have your tonsils?
5. Do you unite your shoes when you take them off?


1.  Pulled pork and corn.
2. cooking out of course.  Hamburgers, hotdogs, corn, slaw, beans, chips. Just your basic cook out
3. I have horrid handwriting. I could be a doctor, if handwriting counted as a requirement.
4.  I have all my parts except 2 wisdom teeth and a bit of my fallopian tubes ;-)
5. Always. They are side by side on the floor, in the closet, under the coffee table. Hate trying to put on my shoes when they are all over the place. I am weird like that.

Soooo Hoooo Are you?


Can't wait to find out!

Cherie

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love learning about people this way. I think I need to plan a cookout to celebrate Memorial Day like you!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you! Comments are always welcomed!