Sunday, March 20, 2011

Flea Market finds

Well hello my dears,

Look 2 posts in one day... don't get use to it ;-)  'mkay.

I took a trip to the Raleigh Flea Market today in the weather that did state 2 days ago that it was going to be sunny and 74. Not today... chilly, breezy and 60.

Not too many people at the Flea Market so it was a good time to chat with people and take a few pictures. Gain a bit of inspiration and knowledge.


















Hope it inspires all of you to get out and see what is offered in your area.

Until next time,

Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. love going to flea markets. I spotted all those mason jars right off the bat! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a flea market in my area. Love so many of the things in your pictures. I end up at garage sales and thrift stores on Saturday mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have been to that flea market. My Mom found me an awesome Tureen there. Great place. Thanks for joining my newbie party..I did not see my link or button..I would love for you to add it..thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I soooo love flea markets! Those chenille eggs look inspiring. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. hiya i am visiting from debbies newbie party xlovely pics i really want those wine bottle stoppers ,tfs x i am going to have a look around your blog x maybe iw will see you at mine soon x
    xmaggie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the treasures!!!
    And yes you are right, it's the foyer getting finished :)
    XO
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you! Comments are always welcomed!