Sunday, March 20, 2011

Weekends duties

Hello my dears!

Here I am Sunday morning, getting ready to get the girls from friends and drinking coffee. No cup of tea here, unless it is a glass of Sweet Tea.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

We here at the Dragonfliez House have been busy all week at work and haven't had much time to do too many projects. Though I did so many last weekend that I still need to post them. I do believe that my wrist is still recuperating from all the painting that I did.

Though I haven't been to busy to read my blog list. Have you all seen the talent out there??  All I can say is WOW!


Miss Mustard Seed's Creative Blog




Photobucket



Just to name a few.

Gorgeous and talented ladies that make you think about the projects and set goals on what you want to do for your home and family. I mean Miss Mustard Seed has step by step video tutorials on making slip covers. 

My newest read is Country Farmgirl. Sweet and cute little Sarah. Love her idea of bringing back the family garden and feeding her family from it.

All of you have been great reads and I am so sorry that I have been so busy this week.

I am finishing up my stairs. 2/3 of the way done now!

And I will leave you with the daintiest little flower given to me by a friends child.
ignore the major need of a manicure!
It is her favorite color and mine!
Believe it or not this was taken with my cell phone camera. A few minor adjustments to my setting and a cute little picture.

Until new time,

hugs



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you! Comments are always welcomed!