Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Linking up Today!

Hello my dears,

I am linking up over at Kristin's Place today!

Photobucket

This lady has some fabulous ideas and a beautiful house to boot!

I have also been working on my master bathroom window as it is paned frosted glass. I think the neighbors were getting a profile view of me and Handsome man everytime we stepped out of the shower.



 I went to my local Flea Market and found some old shutters for $2 a pair. I bought 2, not measuring them, only wanted them.
We lived like the above picture for about 4 months until I found the perfect material for a curtain at Joann's. grays and blue and silver... LOVE IT!


Last night I got a bug up my *** and decided to do some crafting. I had 5 rolls of ribbon that I got out of the Michael's clearance section and a foam wreath from the dollar store. Rosette from a loved tshirt.
sorry the picture is bad. Took it at night in HORRIBLE lighting.
Voila one of those funky, scrappy wreaths for my bathroom. I love how all the blues go together. And I didn't even plan that when I bought the ribbon. ;-)



Until next time,
Hugs
Cherie

2 comments:

  1. I have a thing with shutters Cheri and yours are perfect. Love the shabbiness of the wreath too!

    To answer your question about my coat rack, I am definitely selling it. Sometimes I purposely paint things colors that won't go with my decor so I am forced to sell it and make some money. LOL!

    Take care,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute! I love those shutters- they are so fun to use. Thanks for sharing this at Transformations and Treasures!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you! Comments are always welcomed!