Monday, March 7, 2011

What's for Dinner?

I know you all are wondering... What is Cherie and the crew cooking this week?

What's for Dinner?

Monday - Chicken and Rice Casserole - My quick and easy throw it in the oven and let it cook for about 47 minutes or until the recorded episode of Law and Order is over. I will have to put the recipe up for you all.

Tuesday - Chili and corn bread.

Wednesday has been deemed New Recipe night. This week we are going to try Rachel's Texican Hash 
over at A Southern Fairytale  She is sooo stinkin' cute, she cooks up a storm and she looks just like me ( HAHHAHAHAHAA ...I only wish), But I digress. You should really go over and she what she is up to this week.

Thursday - Beans and Rice with Turkey sausage.

Friday is FEND FOR YOURSELF... momma is tired and there is a bunch of leftovers in the fridge night!

Until next time,
Hugs
Cherie

2 comments:

  1. Chicken and rice is a favorite around here! I like to chop up broccoli really fine and put it in the rice for added nutrition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cherie....I paint so much that I kind of put cooking on the back burner sometimes. Your meals sound so yummy and you just reminded me to go take something out for dinner tonight!

    Take care,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you! Comments are always welcomed!