Saturday, March 5, 2011

GONE baby Gone Part 2

Hello my dears,

FINALLY I have done some more work on the stairs.

Sanding, filling holes and caulking has been completed.

A lot of bending over has made my lower start to scream at me. And yes these stairs are loooking mighty ugly right now, but it will be beautiful when I am finished. Whenever that may be ;-)

P.S. I have 5 followers now! Wooot and 2 are from blogland that I read. 

And finally got a good picture of Handsome Man and his kitty, Murphy. She is very skiddish and hates to be picked up.

Until next time,
Hugs


2 comments:

  1. Those are going to be gorgeous when you get them finished. Your one of followers and would you mind to let me know how my blog appears for you. I use a different font and on my end it looks good. I need to know if it is easily readable and if the size is really small or a good size to read. I would greatly appreciate it. Be honest! It only improves it for others. Excited to be following your journey!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you! Comments are always welcomed!